One thing that this world is severely lacking is kindness. People seem to be wrapped in their own little worlds, barely even acknowledging the people around them, much less showing them courtesy.
I view it as one of my missions in life to change this.
My family often participates in what many call “Random Acts of Kindness”. This might be something simple like picking up the check for strangers at a restaurant, buying a gift card at Walmart and handing it to the person in line behind us, or taking treats to overworked staff at one of our favorite establishments. But not all acts of kindness have to require a lot of money, time, or effort.
As soon as I saw Sticky Quotes and the message behind it, I was in love. It’s run by a young entrepreneur who currently runs the business out of his dorm room (LOVE that drive!) and the business is quickly growing!
So what ARE they?
To put it simply, sticky notes with quotes on them! They offer tons of different packs, with different kinds of quotes:
- Scripture quotes
- Fitness motivation
- Teacher quotes
- Words of Wisdom
- Lunch Box Notes
- and LOTS MORE!
How do I use them?
It’s so easy! Keep the pad somewhere handy. I got two packs: one lunch box notes and one scripture quotes. I keep the lunch box notes in my kitchen, so I can easily add it to my kids bags or slip it in their schoolwork. It’s a simple and fun way to show them I love them and I’m thinking of them.
The scripture quotes pad I keep in my wallet. In my opinion, the world needs more of God’s word, and you never know when somebody might need to hear the words you place! I leave these in public places when the motivation strikes (or the Holy Spirit nudges!)
What do they look like?
Well, let me show you!
I’ve left them in countless places: ATMs, gas pumps, change machines, the checkout at Walmart, on the Redbox, on counters in businesses, on community bulletin boards, inside bathroom stalls, to name a few.
How else can I use them?
I only have the 2 pads (so far!) but I can see some great uses for the other ones:
- the birthday pad can offer a quick & easy way to tag gifts — because busy moms need all the shortcuts we can get, right?
- you can also use it to birthday-bomb a child, friend, or coworker. Imagine how much fun their office would look like with Happy Birthday messages all over!
- the fitness motivation pad can be used to keep you on track — put them in your bathroom, kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, or anywhere else you need a little extra willpower!
- the love letter notes can spice up your relationship or add some fun!
- And I think ALL of them would make great stocking stuffers!
And now, the GIVEAWAY!
This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to the winner, Jesse P.!